EASY PROTEIN PANCAKES
I love using Kachava Vanilla Protein Powder. It's creamy in smoothies and can be used in baking too! Someone please try the chocolate flavor with this recipe and let me know how it turns out! Chocolate pancakes, yes please!
I added a little bit of stewed fruit ( blackberries and raspberries ) + Laka Living adaptogenic cookie drip and I was literally full all day!
So satisfying. So simple. So dynamic.
Try these protein pancakes and let me know what you think!
3 TBSP PROTEIN POWDER
1 MASHED BANANA
- HEAT SKILLET WITH BUTTER OR COCONUT OIL
- MIX TOGETHER MASHED BANANA, EGGS AND PROTEIN POWDER IN BOWL . THE MIXTURE SHOULD BE A THICK POURABLE CONSISTENCY. TOO STIFF? ADD A SPLASH OF WATER? TOO RUNNY? ADD A SPRINKLE OF PROTEIN POWDER
- POUR PANCAKE MIXTURE INTO A PAN. LEAVE TO COOK UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN. OR YOU CAN EASILY FLIP WITH SPATULA.
- TOP WITH YOGURT, NUTS , FRUIT, OR ANYTHING ELSE. I LOVE TOPPING MINE WITH LAKA COOKIE DRIP .
- ( ITS FILLED WITH AMAZING ENERGY SUSTAINING ADAPTOGENS )